Saturday, July 21, 2012

Omelette Happiness!

Last Sunday, I made an omelette that was faaaabulous:
Inside: green onions, green bell peppers from the farmer's market, fresh garlic.  Topped with goat cheese, side of blackberries from the farmer's market.

I made another awesome omelette today and started thinking...what if I blog the omelettes I make?  Why not?  I'm proud of them once I'm done and it's a way for me to share my ideas with others!  Omelettes are cheap and easy to make.  So here's today's:

Inside: Banana peppers from my parents' garden in WI, chives and beet greens from my patio garden.  Topped with goat cheese, and fennel from my parents' garden.

When I was about halfway through, I decided I needed Sriracha sauce.  The result: perfection.  Also, this way you can see what it looks like inside!

Happy cooking! =) I think next time I will attempt a dessert omelette...

No comments:

Post a Comment